Please place your holiday order by Saturday, December 14, 2019 if you'd like to receive it before Wednesday, December 25, 2019. This applies only to orders shipping domestically. If you'd like to ship internationally, please contact us to discuss the possibility of expediting shipping for an additional fee.
Dates to consider for orders placed in 2020:
Shipping delays will occur during the following holidays since no package delivery services will be available. Typically, shipments will resume the normal schedule the day after the holiday. We ship orders in the order they were received.
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King Day (January 20)
- President's Day (February 17)
- Memorial Day (May 25)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (September 7)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 26 and November 27)
- Christmas Day (December 25)